Spiritual Message On World Heart Day - September 29th
1. Experience A Stress Free Life And Remain Light - Stress is one of the most influential factors in causing heart problems. The more we practice meditation and learn how to control our thoughts and keep them less, positive and powerful, the more our mind remains light and relaxed and this influences our heart health and keeps the heart functioning smoothly.
2. Remain Free From Time Consciousness And Be Soul Conscious - Hurry and worry about different tasks in the day puts stress on our heart constantly leading to heart problems over a period of time. Spirituality teaches us to experience the soul and bring its positive qualities in every task instead of constantly racing against the clock.
3. Go Vegetarian And Feed The Body A Pure Diet - One of the best gifts we can give our body is a vegetarian diet and tobacco and alcohol free lifestyle, which apart from its many physical benefits for the heart, creates a pure environment in the body full of peaceful vibrations. It also makes our nature less aggressive, impulsive and egoistic and influences our heart positively.
4. Experience Happiness And Contentment In Every Relationship - A very big negative influence on the heart is the anxiety associated in dealing with people of different natures and working with them either in the family or at the workplace. Looking at every soul's positive specialties with the help of spiritual wisdom read or listened to everyday, helps us experience joy constantly and be free from any burdens.
5. Have Gratitude For Each Moment Of Life And Make It Special - The moment you get up in the morning, emerge the beautiful experience of gratitude in your consciousness for everything and everyone in life. Also, in the day, keep giving and let the energy of your inner goodness flow to life. This will keep you in a state of bliss and your heart healthy.
Message for the day
To change means to experience progress.
Expression: Whenever there is a desire to bring about a change, there is also a simultaneous intense feeling to find a change instantly – and fully. Yet this does not always happen. However, true change is that in which there is at least a little change. When there is constant effort put in to be better and to do better, then naturally the best results are visible, even if there is not perfection seen overnight.
Experience: When I bring about a change constantly, in whatever little way I can, I am able to experience constant progress. I do not have great expectations, but will be satisfied with the little changes that I make and will have the confidence to go on putting in effort. Even with the little results that I attain I will be able to take encouragement constantly. I am thus able to move on towards perfection.