1. Any situation in our life can have a negative outcome or result. But very often we start thinking about the negative outcome and fearing it even before it has happened. An intellect full of wisdom and a mind full of positivity will visualize positive outcomes and results repeatedly in any situation to experience success.
2. The Law Of Attraction says that worrying is a negative energy we send to the Universe, which attracts a negative destiny of health, relationships, roles and wealth. Practicing affirmations full of positive wisdom and strength sends positive energy to the Universe, which helps in creating a positive destiny, full of success.
3. Every negative situation looks big at first, but as we move forward, we need to use our own positivity, God's power and help and a clean intellect to arrive at a solution soon. Practical experience says that after some time, situations seem smaller. So, never think negatively when they first come in your life, but look to resolve them.
4. A very powerful teaching of wisdom is that every situation shall pass. No situation is permanent. To remain stable and strong and not give up easily is the key to success. Also, our lives have given us a lot of experience of how situations go away sooner or later. We need to be determined and patient and free of confusion while they are there.
5. We also need to realize very deeply that every situation always has some benefit for us hidden in it. Negative situations not only make us more powerful and wiser, but they also make us think differently, which creates new realities in our lives and takes us on new paths of success, on which we would have never gone, if the situation had not happened.
Message for the day
To end waste means to be free from defeat.
Expression: The one with faith in the intellect always remains at a distance from waste, whether it is waste thoughts, waste words or waste actions. To move away from waste means to be victorious. The one who is free from waste is busy with the positive and useful. Such a person is constantly searching for solutions and trying to make the best out of the situation.
Experience: It is because of waste that I sometimes experience defeat and sometimes victory. If I am able to finish waste, I am able to finish defeat. Because whatever the situation may be, however challenging it may be, if I am able to finish waste I am able to recognise the benefit that is merged within it and so I am able to experience being constantly victorious.