1. Experience A Stress Free Life And Remain Light - Stress is one of the most influential factors in causing heart problems. The more we practice meditation and learn how to control our thoughts and keep them less, positive and powerful, the more our mind remains light and relaxed and this influences our heart health and keeps the heart functioning smoothly.
2. Remain Free From Time Consciousness And Be Soul Conscious - Hurry and worry about different tasks in the day puts stress on our heart constantly leading to heart problems over a period of time. Spirituality teaches us to experience the soul and bring its positive qualities in every task instead of constantly racing against the clock.
3. Go Vegetarian And Feed The Body A Pure Diet - One of the best gifts we can give our body is a vegetarian diet and tobacco and alcohol free lifestyle, which apart from its many physical benefits for the heart, creates a pure environment in the body full of peaceful vibrations. It also makes our nature less aggressive, impulsive and egoistic and influences our heart positively.
4. Experience Happiness And Contentment In Every Relationship - A very big negative influence on the heart is the anxiety associated in dealing with people of different natures and working with them either in the family or at the workplace. Looking at every soul's positive specialties with the help of spiritual wisdom read or listened to everyday, helps us experience joy constantly and be free from any burdens.
5. Have Gratitude For Each Moment Of Life And Make It Special - The moment you get up in the morning, emerge the beautiful experience of gratitude in your consciousness for everything and everyone in life. Also, in the day, keep giving and let the energy of your inner goodness flow to life. This will keep you in a state of bliss and your heart healthy.
Message for the day
To end waste means to be free from defeat.
Expression: The one with faith in the intellect always remains at a distance from waste, whether it is waste thoughts, waste words or waste actions. To move away from waste means to be victorious. The one who is free from waste is busy with the positive and useful. Such a person is constantly searching for solutions and trying to make the best out of the situation.
Experience: It is because of waste that I sometimes experience defeat and sometimes victory. If I am able to finish waste, I am able to finish defeat. Because whatever the situation may be, however challenging it may be, if I am able to finish waste I am able to recognise the benefit that is merged within it and so I am able to experience being constantly victorious.